To access the Unbabel for Service Cloud Organization Configurations, search for the Item in the App launcher and click it.
The menu includes several settings that allow you to adjust the workflow and apply configurations affecting the whole organization. Settings are separated into different sections. Find each configuration item description below.
- Automatic Translations (Emails)→ automatically translate inbound email messages when they enter the system. Checking the option will translate the case into the assignee's (main) language. The case must be owned by the user if the automatic translation is to work.
- Automatic Translations (Cases)→ automatically translate new Case descriptions when they enter the system. Checking the option will translate the case into the assignee's (main) language. The case must be owned by the user if the automatic translation is to work.
- Always check language (Outbound Emails) → Deprecated.
- Create Task for outbound email → Check this option if you want a Task to be created each time a new email is sent to the client.
- Activate Queues → Opens the queue view in order to restrict the Automatic Translation on a per queue basis. Only use this if you want to use Unbabel only for some queues. Select all queues to be used. In order to select multiple queues, hold Shift or CMD and click the desired entries. Click save to apply changes. Note: there is a limit of 1000 queues that can be displayed in the selection box. If you can't find your queues, we can provide a workaround.
- Queue Language → The default language associated with all queues. When the case is owned by a Queue, it determines the target language for all inbound translations. Can't be set on a per-queue basis.
- ThreadId in Subject → Case thread Id will be added to the email subject.
- ThreadId in Body → Case thread Id will be added to the email body.
- From name as the integration user → If checked, translated inbound emails will show up on the case feed as being created by the Unbabel integration user. If unchecked, the author of the translations is the user the case is assigned to.
- Automatic text alignment → Automatically aligns text to one side depending on the language. Right to left languages will appear with the correct alignment when detected.
- Translations Feed View → Enables the Translations Feed component.
- Send emails from a flow → Unbabel will send emails using the Send Email flow, whenever possible. Useful if you're close to hitting Single Email limits. Requires that your Organization is using RefID Threading. More information available here.
Email Translation Action Configuration
- From Address Visible → Displays(checked)/Hides(unchecked) the "From" email address field on the Email Translation quick action.
- Enable Quick Text → Enables the Quick Text functionality on the Email Translation quick action.
- Remove email thread → If checked, all content considered to make up the "Original Message" won't be populated into the text box in the Email Translation component.
- Default email template (Id) → Default template Id to use on the Email Translation Quick Action.
- Organization Wide Email Addresses → Email addresses listed under the "From” email address field displayed when sending an email through the Email Translation Quick Action. In order to select multiple addresses, hold Shift or CMD and click the desired entries. Click save to apply changes.
(*) Please make sure you map all the required support addresses as Org Wide email adresses. After adding the emails please ensure that the Unbabel Integration user Profile has access to them. (Please access the link: /email-admin/owa/listOrgWideEmailAddress.apexp)
- Excluded Domains → Inbound Email Messages sent from these specific email addresses domains won't be translated.
If your company has multiple translation profiles configured in the Unbabel Portal, you can map the existing Case RecordTypes on Salesforce to the translation profiles configured there. The case description and related email messages will be translated according to this mapping.
1 - Add a line to the Brand Configuration table
2- Select the Case RecordType and write the Unbabel brand that is Configured on the Unbabel Portal. Please request the correct ID to your LangOps specialist. Example:
3 - Save the configuration.
- You can have the same amount of brand mappings as the number of Case RecordTypes configured in the organization.
- One RecordType cannot be configured to have multiple brands
3. If a Case RecordType is changed after the first translation has taken place, the following translations are not going to reflect this change and will use the first profile indefinitely.
Email Composer Configuration
Use this section to add and manage the Case custom field-based configurations. Currently, we support dynamic selection of From Addresses and Email Templates. More information on this article.