Release date: 16 May 2022
- Improved Email Template component performance
Improved performance of the email template component. When choosing a template on Unbabel’s Email Composer, the email template results will appear faster due to:
- Improved the queries to retrieve the templates.
- Added the lazy loading when scrolling through the templates.
Customers that have a lot of email templates in their org should experience a noticeable improvement.
- Added right-to-left text alignment depending on the language
When translating an email written in a right-to-left writing system (ex. Arabic) the translation would appear with the same text alignment. This was fixed and now each language is appearing with the correct alignment.
- Added support for Brands based on Case RecordTypes
Introduces the ability to differentially translate Cases and related Emails based on Case RecordType. Customers that have different Case RecordTypes configured per brand can now establish the mapping between those brands and translation profiles directly from Salesforce.
We added a new section in the Unbabel - SC configuration menu, where an admin can establish te mapping between Case RecordType and External Brand ID. The Cases and Email messages are going to be translated according to that mapping.
To leverage this functionality you need to have multiple translation profiles configured on your Unbabel Portal and use the External Unbabel Id that is configured there. This ID can be obtained from your LangOps specialist. To configure the mapping correctly follow these steps:
1 - Add a line to the Brand Configuration table
2 - Select the Case RecordType and write the Unbabel brand that is Configured on the Unbabel Portal. Example:
3 - Save the configuration.
- You can have the same amount of brand mappings as the number of Case RecordTypes configured in the organization.
- One RecordType cannot be configured to have multiple brands
- If a Case RecordType is changed after the first translation has taken place, the following translations are not going to reflect this change and will use the first profile indefinitely.
Unbabel Connector v1.61
[your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1n000002GukXAAS
Unbabel for Service Cloud v1.76
[your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1v000002H0SzAAK