Now it is even easier to request a translation, with the addition of the Unbabel button. The button allows a translation to be created with just one click. Simply type your comment, click the button, and wait for the translation to be translated.
To request the translation:
1 - Write your comment in Zendesk (public reply or internal note. Public reply recommended).
2 - Click the Unbabel button in the toolbar. This will automatically create a new internal note without you having to update the ticket.
3 - Wait to see the translation posted as a public reply.
To have the Unbabel Translate button enabled in your instance, reach out to your CSM or email@example.com
- It is possible to use the button with either a public reply or a private note.
- While the button is active, it is still possible to use the old method of posting an internal note with #unbabel to request a translation.
- Clicking the button does not update the ticket status, therefore, changes to status or ticket fields will not be recorded.
- Clicking the button only translates outbounds
- Once enabled the button is visible to all authorized agents in the instance
To see the button, Rich content must be enabled as a formatting option for ticket comments.
Zendesk allows you to choose between two formatting options available for agents when composing ticket comments. Rich content being enabled is a hard requirement for the Unbabel Translate button to be visible. Head to the Admin Center, then find Settings under Objects and rules > Tickets.