You can check the setup details of any of your existing Pipeline groups or create a new one by heading to the Pipelines section of the Portal.
Click New Group to configure a new Pipeline group or Group details to check or edit any of the existing ones.
A Pipeline Group's details will include:
- Content type assumed for the group.
- External Unbabel ID. This ID identifies the Pipeline Group and is used to run brand-specific requests coming from your Applications through the group.
- the TM server ID. This is the unique identifier for your set of translation memories.
- Applications. The different applications able to use the group.
- Subscriptions. The different subscriptions to which the group is or has been associated.
- Glossary. The name and link to the glossary in use by the group.
- Glossary ID
- Default register
- Default editor instructions. You can add instructions displayed to editors when working on post-edition or senior review tasks here. Supports simple mark-up.
Editable fields can be changed by clicking the Edit Group button. It is also possible to add a pipeline after the group initial setup, and to Delete the group entirely.
Below the group details, you can find the list of pipelines. The list will contain some details about each pipeline, namely, the selected register and the MT model in use. You can bulk or individually select pipelines and click the three dotted button at the end of each row to change any applicable settings.
Clicking on a pipeline will open the Flow builder, which is worth its own article.´
Don't forget to save any changes.
Adding new pipelines
It is possible to add new individual pipelines after the Pipeline group is initially created. To do this:
1 - Head to the Pipeline group details page.
2 - Click Add Pipeline.
3 - Select a flow template - you can edit this later.
4 - Select new source and target languages.
5 - Select the register.
6 - Click to Confirm and add the pipeline.
Your pipeline is now ready to be used!
Article is closed for comments.