Whilst the vast majority of the payment process is highly automated, occasionally we need to go and add money to your balance. This might be because we're adding payments after a bug, or it may be because too much was deducted when we were processing a cash out. Either way, it's unlikely to be cause for concern, but you can contact us if you believe it may have been done in error.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up payments and how do I get paid?
- When am I going to receive my cash-out?
- How do hourly rates work? How can I increase mine?
- How do I earn more money with Unbabel?
- Why hasn't my hourly rate increased?
- Do I have to use PayPal?
- What is an 'admin top up'?
- Why did I earn less than the estimated amount for my task?
- Invoices and taxpayer information
- How do I change my email address to match the one I have on my payment provider?
Article is closed for comments.