General information, helpful articles, and frequently asked questions for Unbabel Editors and Community PRO users.
Welcome to Unbabel
- Getting started at Unbabel: a definitive guide
- Why can't I see my language at sign-up?
- How long is the waitlist for Unbabel?
- How do you measure the language ability of new users?
- How soon will I get my first payment?
- How do I set up payments to my account for the first time?
- Evaluations: the definitive guide
- Common mistakes
- What are evaluators looking for? How do I succeed?
- Is there any other way to prove my linguistic ability?
- Why am I being evaluated so frequently?
- Can you evaluate me more often?
- How do I set up payments and how do I get paid?
- When am I going to receive my cash-out?
- How do hourly rates work? How can I increase mine?
- How do I earn more money with Unbabel?
- Why hasn't my hourly rate increased?
- Do I have to use PayPal?
How to use our platform
- Using the message inbox
- Terms that need attention: what are they and how do I work with them?
- How do I use the Unbabel app?
- What are formatting tags and how do I work with them?
- What are "semantic equivalents"?
- What is translation history lookup and how do I use it?
Reviews & Segments tasks
- Segments: a brief introduction
- What does a reviewer do?
- What time limits apply to reviews and segments tasks?
- What we expect from our reviewers
- Understanding context in segment tasks
- How do I work on segments tasks?
- How can I get notifications when tasks are available?
- I want to work more for Unbabel
- Why does my workload fluctuate so much?
- I want to become an evaluator, terminologist or annotator
- I have more than one Unbabel account, what do I do?
- How do I add new language pairs to my account?
- General troubleshooting
- How long will I have to wait for a reply from Unbabel?
- How to report a technical error
- I can’t submit a task or review
- I submitted a task without editing
- I'm being told to "fix all visible issues"
- Language Guidelines – Arabic
- Language Guidelines – Bosnian
- Language Guidelines – Bulgarian
- Language Guidelines – Catalan
- Language Guidelines – Chinese (Simplified)
- Language Guidelines – Chinese (Traditional Hong Kong)
- FAQ: Unbabel's acquisition of EVS
- Brandjacking: what is it?
- What does Unbabel define as suspicious behaviour?
- What are machine training tasks and how do I work on them?
- Our commitment to fighting fraud
- How much work should I expect?