Occasionally something goes wrong with Unbabel, and we might not be able to help you as quickly as we’d like. While we endeavour to respond to all emails as quickly as possible, in some fast-moving situations we can’t keep up with demand.
That’s why if you can’t find a specific article in this section that describes what you’re looking for, you should go through the following steps before contacting us.
Here’s what you should do if you’re not sure:
- Clear your cookies. You can do this by going to Settings on your browser.
- Disable all Adblockers and other extensions. These can have an adverse effect and make it difficult for us to pinpoint the issue. Removing any blockers allows us to record the Unbabel tab session, in order to troubleshoot to the full extent of our capabilities.
- Clear your cache. This should also be in Settings, usually in the same section as cookies.
- Go into Incognito Mode, log in and retry the action (if this is supported by your browser).
- Try a different browser. This means that if you normally work on Google Chrome, you should try Safari or Firefox. We don’t support Microsoft Edge, so if you’re using that browser, please try one of the ones above.
Once you’ve tried all of these and checked our other articles to see if there’s a relevant article and you’ve still got the same issues, please get in contact with us.
* Please send the support request, using the Unbabel registered email
* If you’re reporting multiple issues of a different kind, please send separate emails
* Even if you’re pointing towards a topic that appears to be generic, try to provide examples of specific tasks being affected
* If you are seeing issues with a specific feature, please mention them
* Remember that support representatives might not speak the language - you may need to explain the issue with extra detail if it’s of a linguistic nature
Article is closed for comments.