Occasionally something goes wrong with Unbabel, and we might not be able to help you as quickly as we’d like. While we endeavour to respond to all emails as quickly as possible, in some fast-moving situations we can’t keep up with demand.
Here’s what you should do if you’re not sure:
- Clear your cookies. You can do this by going to Settings on your browser.
- Disable all Adblockers and other extensions. These can have an adverse effect and make it difficult for us to pinpoint the issue.
- Clear your cache. This should also be in Settings, usually in the same section as cookies.
- Go into Incognito Mode, log in and retry the action (if this is supported by your browser).
- Try a different browser. This means that if you normally work on Google Chrome, you should try Safari or Firefox. We don’t support Microsoft Edge, so if you’re using that browser, please try one of the ones above.
Once you’ve tried all of these and checked our other articles to see if there’s a relevant article and you’ve still got the same issues, please get in contact with us.