It’s always annoying when something doesn’t work the way it should, and we’ll make sure we look at it as soon as possible.
To ensure that the process for solving the issue is as quick as possible, please provide us with the following info (using the same format, if you like):
- Unbabel login email address:
- Language pair complaint relates to, if applicable:
- Task URL, if applicable (please mention the type of task - training, paid, segment, review, monolingual)
- An approximate timeline of the event you’re reporting
- Distinguish between being using the app or a browser
- Has anything changed recently?**:
- Description of the issue:
- How is this affecting your work?:
*Screenshots are a really vital part of the process as they allow us to see what you’re seeing! This can be very important if we can’t recreate the error here at Unbabel HQ. Please send as many as you can (within reason, of course).
**What we’re looking for here are any variables that might have caused the error. This could be a new computer, a browser change, or perhaps a new IP address. You don’t have to provide us with anything you don’t want to, but the more information we have, the more likely we are to be able to solve your issue.
Please contact us using this form, but if you’ve got a lot of attachments you may find it more convenient to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.