This is likely to be due to some kind of error in the text, which should be marked on the text.
There’s a section highlighted as an error
If the issue is due to an “empty segment” issue, please read this article.
The Unbabel platform uses a system called Smartcheck to display potential errors in the target text. In some instances, these errors are too serious to allow the submission of the text if left unresolved. Please resolve all of these errors or, if you think that it’s not actually an error, please select “Ignore”.
If you’re not able to do this, it could be because of some other error. If you’re working on a review, please save it before proceeding to the next steps.
- Please check if you’re using the latest edition of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. We don’t support other browsers (including Microsoft Edge). If you’re not, you’ll need to update your browser.
- Disable all Adblockers and other extensions. These can have an adverse effect and make it difficult for us to pinpoint the issue.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Try Incognito Mode (if this feature is supported by your browser).
- Reload the page and try again.
If you’re still having issues after following all of these steps, please contact us.
Before skipping the task, be sure to collect some elements:
- task URL in the address bar, which contains the task ID
- should you be using the app, try to provide the customer’s name, the number of words, and the approximate time you picked up the task
- Identify which aspect of your work is affected by the issue, along with any error messages.
- Identify any specific segments that are seeing issues.
If it’s a review, make sure you save it, skip it, and report it, with the right category (Can't submit task/review). After doing so, please contact us. We'll check what's happened and, if we identify an error caused by our system, you'll be compensated for the time you spent on that job.
If you can’t see any red marks or noticeable highlighted parts on the text, please follow the steps detailed in this article.
If it’s a review, make sure you save it, skip and report it with the right category (Can't submit task/review). After doing so, please contact us. We'll check what's happened and, if we identify an error caused by our system, you'll be compensated for the time you spent on that job.