This is likely to be due to some kind of error in the text, which should be marked on the text.
There’s a section highlighted as an error
If the issue is due to an “empty segment” issue, please read this article.
The Unbabel platform uses a system called Smartcheck to display potential errors in the target text. In some instances, these errors are too serious to allow the submission of the text if left unresolved. Please resolve all of these errors or, if you think that it’s not actually an error, please select “Ignore”.
If you’re not able to do this, it could be because of some other error. If you’re working on a review, please save it before proceeding to the next steps.
- Please check you’re using the latest edition of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. We don’t support other browsers (including Microsoft Edge). If you’re not, you’ll need to update your browser.
- Disable all Adblockers and other extensions. These can have an adverse effect and make it difficult for us to pinpoint the issue.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Try Incognito Mode (if this feature is supported by your browser).
- Reload the page and try again.
If you’re still having issues after following all of these steps, please contact us.
If it’s a review, make sure you save it, report it with the right category (Can't submit task/review) and then skip it. After doing so, please contact us. We'll check what's happened and, if we identify an error caused by our system, you'll be compensated for the time you spent on that job.
If you can’t see any red marks or noticeable highlighted parts on the text, please follow the steps detailed on this article.