The world of crowdsourced translation is fast-paced, and it’s really important that you keep up to date with us so we can keep you informed about new projects and changes to the way we work.
We started our newsletter in July 2019 as a way to connect our communities and help our editors learn more about each other, as well as providing interesting content for our community. Apart from this, there tend to be four main reasons we contact you, listed below in order of frequency:
- There’s work available that you might be missing, and therefore a chance to earn more money;
- We’ve changed something that you need to know about (e.g. language guidelines);
- We’re looking for your feedback to help improve our services;
- There’s an issue with your account that we need to discuss.
We promise to try and keep our emails to a minimum - there’s nothing worse than a crowded inbox. If we’re emailing you, it’s because it’s important.
Here’s what you can do to make sure you never miss out:
- When you receive an email from us, make sure the sender is whitelisted with your email provider. This means that we’ll never go to spam!
- Check your emails regularly. A lot of the time, some editors ask for more work but don’t check their emails for when we advise them there’s work available.
- Read our newsletter and community blog for new developments - and feel free to respond with your thoughts at email@example.com. We’re always happy to hear from you.
Article is closed for comments.